My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Block 1 - A New Year begins!

I'm so excited to be back at Quest. And it's my third year. WOW! How time flies! But I am so excited to start the year off studying one of my all time favorite subjects...MATH! Yay! I know, it's weird. People usually don't like math, but I love it. And better yet, it's with one of my favorite professors, Glen Van Brummlen. One thing that's really fun with Glen is that he has this challege (I guess you can call it that) every block that if he makes ten mistakes of more while teaching, he will buy the whole class pizza on the last day of the block. I always look forward to catching him on his mistakes hahaha. And it's not so much as in givng us false information, more like if the equation asks for subtraction and he writes addition on the board, he gets a mistake. And Glen is fun. He really likes to invlove the students in the lessons. I've never taken Statistics before but I'm sure I'll have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment