My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Merry Christmas and a Happy End of the Semester

This semester was AWESOME to say the least. I had some really amazing class and all the new students were so QUEST!!!! I never thought that first years would mold into the community as easily and fast as this group of students did. It was absolutely wonderful. And now seeing my fellow third years in their concentration program and pursuing their academic interests is definitely one of my favorite memories of this semester. All of them are so passionate about their questions and eager to tell fellow students about it.

I can't believe it's already Winter break! But I'll be back soon. But for now, I just want to wish everyone a happy holiday and new year....or decade even. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment