My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Block 5 - SCHOOL'S BACK IN SESSION!

Back to school! Yay! I can't believe I'm saying that. No, but seriously, I am so excited to be back in school and to see all my fellow questers swarming the campus. It's so nice to everyone's smiling faces again :) .

And I'm taking Intro to Psych! Yay! I've been waiting all year to take this course. And so far, I'm loving it! I absolutely love Megan, the tutor of the course. She's so full of energy and happiness. It makes coming to class everyday so enjoyable.

I'm learning some interesting things as well. For example, did you know that humans aren't biologically suppose to live spicy foods? Yep! It's true. We like it because many psychological and social reasons. For one thing, it challenges us to test how much we can handle. Also, many cultures believed that certain spices protected them from certain diseases. And, it also gives us endorphins which make us happy. You can bet that I'll be writing more about this one on my nutrition blog :).

I love how everyone in my class is so interested in the discussions. It's crazy how everyone thinks of things differently. There never seems to be a time in class where someone doesn't have their hand raised. I love hearing about other people opinions and experiences. It really helps open my mind to new perspectives.

I'll keep you posted about what else is happening in class. But for now, I must finish my homework.....ah homework, how much I didn't miss you over the break. hahaha. Just kidding, I'm enjoying challenging my brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment