My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Trick or Treat

Halloween at Quest is always an adventure and this year was no exception. One of the spirit challenges was for each floor of the dorms to get together and decorate the floor. Let me tell ya, there were some crazy floors! My floor, 4th North (the best, cough cough, hahaha) didn't really create a haunted house or anything. But I had so much fun putting up cobwebs, making a "dead person" out of clothes and pumpkins, carving pumpkins. It was a lot of fun. One of the floors created this insane haunted house where all the people living on that floor create a skit and everything. It was awesome! And everyone was dressed up. It was so cool. I went as a mobster hahaha. It was really cool seeing everyone dressed up. And most people created their own costumes. The artsy side of quest :).

There was even a "Zombie hunt" the night before where students dressed up as zombies and chased other students around campus. hahaha crazy fun!

But enough fun, now back to studying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment