My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

So you think you can....Sing?

One of the big highlights of this semester was the lip-singing contest we had in November. It was outright HILARIOUS! It was organized as one of the many spirit cup events we have at Quest. To briefly explain what the "spirit cup" is (and no it's not like the spirit cup trophy the cheerleaders in Bring It On win), it is a trophy given each year to the floor (determined by the dorms) wins the most spirit cup events. The events are awesome because they bring the community together to do fun and exciting things, some of which I would never have done if it wasn't an event (i.e. Curling). So yeah, Below I have added some links to 2 of the videos of the lip-singing contest. It was SO much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment