My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Whistler Weekend


As the weather gets colder and colder, my desire to snowboard once again is growing bigger and bigger. So this weekend, I finally had some spare time to go up to Whistler and hit the slopes. It was AMAZING! I love that whistler so close and that Quest students got a discount on the season passes! It's crazy being up there any knowing that in a couple months people from all around the world are going to fill up the city for the Winter Olympics. I can't wait for all the excitement to happen! But for now, I'll continue to enjoy the quite slopes on the weekends :)

Go Team USA....and Canada hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment