My Family!

My life at Quest

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jenny and this is my blog to show you the DL on my life at Quest. I'm currently in my 4th year at Quest and I can't describe to you how much the Quest community has become part of my family. In this blog you'll get to all about me, my experiences during my 4 years at Quest, and Quest's student life. So sit back, relax, and welcome to my quest life!

Never Say Never


Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while

You can never say never
While we don't know when
Time, time, time again
Younger now than we were before
-The Fray :)

So Tuesday night after I got off work, my friend Ian and I hopped on a bus to Whistler to go see The Fray after the Victory Ceremony. Before doing so, we stopped by my new favorite snack shop Booster Juice which just opened down the hill in the new Garibaldi Shopping Center (OMG, I think I have a new addiction!!).


The village was frosted with christmas lights. It made it feel all festive and exciting, almost as if you were walking in a winter wonderland (now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day!).I was so surprised when we got in to the event center right away. I mean, hello, it's THE FRAY! But I'm not complaining. I was so happy to see them! Another fabulous band from DENVER, COLORADO! That's right! Colorado is awesome! hahaha (now I'm just being a little to full of myself!). No, but really, I was so unbelievable happy that I was able to see them. I never thought I would be able to. Every time they come to Denver, they are sold out within 5 minutes of the box offices opening so I never get to see them. So this was very special for me.



And afterward, we watched a little bit of the fire and ice show that Whistler puts on every night where snowboards jump through hoops of fire and do really cool tricks. It was a lot of fun. It was kinda hard to get picture of it though, seeing how it was night time. We also stopped by our favorite ice cream parlor Cows to get a late night treat before heading back onto the bus.



I can't believe the Olympics are almost over. I have had so much fun in the past few weeks that I hate to see it end. But I am really excited to see all my fellow Questers again in a week and a half and to hear about all the adventures they got up to during the break.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment